[Zope3-Users] Debug quits with no error...

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 06:09:15 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 4:57 AM, Jon Hadley <me at jon-hadley.com> wrote:
> *As an aside, the worldcookery.com website seem to have been offline
> for the past 2 days. I was thinking of installing the finished

This is working for me.

> How do I run a python prompt within my application (so that I can call
> the classes etc)? Bearing in mind I'm using buildout and I'm a
> beginner!

If your buildout includes an "interpreter" part, that would be
producing a script in bin/ (conventionally bin/py, but that's
controlled in the buildout.cfg).  Running that script will give you an
interpreter with the packages it was configured to provide, with all
the dependencies.

 -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr. <fdrake at gmail.com>