[Zope3-Users] Stability problem of zope3

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Tue Mar 11 11:39:59 EDT 2008

On Mar 11, 2008, at 11:33 AM, Yuan HOng wrote:
> The zope.server seems to give the best result. It causes the least
> failed requests due to the Competing writes/reads conflict, like:

This is simply because the cherrypy server defaults to 10 threads,
while zope.server defaults to 4.  If you use the same number of
threads for both, I expect you'll get about the same number of
conflicts.  You have a hot spot that you probably need to address, or
a bad test.

> extends = http://download.zope.org/zope3.4/versions.cfg

Add:

   [versions]
   zope.server = 3.5.0

to your buildout. This will override the version # from 3.4.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation