[Zope3-Users] Re: [Zope-dev] Zope 3.4.0 candidate 1 Released

Kevin Teague kteague at bcgsc.ca
Fri Mar 28 20:39:50 EDT 2008

Nabble provides a web forum bridge to the mailing lists. I use both
the mailing list and the forums, depending on which forum/computer
I'm using at the time. Here are the links:

http://www.nabble.com/Zope-f6706.html

http://www.nabble.com/Grok-f28342.html

We've also embedded the Grok-Nabble forum inside the grok web site:

http://grok.zope.org/community/grok-web-forums

Grok is categorized under "Web Development Framework" and "Python" on
Nabble, but all of the Zope lists are only categorized under "Content
Management Systems". Whoever has the keys to the Zope/Nabble
registration should perhaps change the categorization to "Web
Development Framework" and "Python" and "Content Management Systems".