[Zope3-Users] WrongContainedType

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 07:42:21 EDT 2008

I am having difficulty understanding this error.

It occurs in the call:
 ontObj.parentArchetype = ObjectRef(oid,u'openehr',u'ARCHETYPE')

The first parameter for ObjectRef is declared in the schema as:

    refId = Object(
        schema=IObjectId,
        title = _(u'Id'),
        description = _(u'Globally unique id of an object (of type
ObjectId), regardless of where it is stored.'),
        required = True
        )

If I print the parameter 'oid' it does correctly report:
<oship.openehr.rm.support.identification.objectid.ObjectId object at
0x1b70210>

the other two parameters for ObjectRef are declared as TextLines.

The traceback is:
zope.schema.interfaces.WrongContainedType: [, []]

What I do not understand is how to interpret the [, []]
I'm not passing a list nor is the schema using a list.

I realize that this may be pretty basic but I am missing something in
reading the error.

Thanks,
Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services