[Zope3-Users] WrongContainedType

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 13:55:36 EDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-10-10 at 14:01 -0300, Tim Cook wrote:

> The code for these are quite verbose and will certainly obscure the
> commentary so I hope it's okay that I post links to the SVN within the
> comments?

Well, that isn't very helpful  I just discovered that the svn servers
will be down all weekend for upgrades.

The code is mirrored on Launchpad and the openehr code where the core
classes and interfaces are should be up to date since the last import
was five hours ago.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~vcs-imports/oship/trunk/files/126?file_id=oshipsrcoship-20080801142259-4s7gdkogcl0fvfo2-13

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services