[Zope3-Users] Buildout seems to be broken due to missing back35.py in zope.app.component.

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Wed Oct 15 16:50:10 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 01:15:15PM -0400, Benji York wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 1:07 PM, Marius Gedminas <marius at gedmin.as> wrote:
> >>
> >> Are you referring to the Zope 3 trunk buildout?
> >
> > What's that, exactly?  zope.release trunk?
>
> I was referring to svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Zope3/trunk.  I can
> only assume that's what the OP was referring to.

That's not a buildout: it has no buildout.cfg, nor bin/buildout, nor
bootstrap.py.

What I was hoping to find was the equivalent for the KGS, but without
explicit version restrictions; to test whether the latest versions of
all the zope packages work together.

Marius Gedminas
--
The difference between Microsoft and 'Jurassic Parc':
In one, a mad businessman makes a lot of money with beasts that should be