[Zope3-Users] 3.4 status, how can i help

JeanMichel FRANCOIS jeanmichel.francois at makina-corpus.com
Wed Oct 22 10:24:08 EDT 2008

Hi there !

  i m a plone third products developper at Makina-Corpus. I would like to
switch to Zope3 for many reasons. I m impressed by the quality of the code
compare to the documentation on http://wiki.zope.org/zope3.

  I would like to understand why the zope 3.4 has not been release (wiki says
Zope 3.4 final: 2007-09-02). The worst is i don't find any roadmap about each
eggs.

  I will start a zope3 code generator using the bests components availables,
and i would like to contribute to help make zope3 a bit more famous and used.

I think zope3 need more documentations (install, status, roadmap, how to ,
...) grok is better on that point, but i want to work on zope3 level. How can
i help ? Where can i publish this documentation ?

--
JeanMichel FRANCOIS
Makina Corpus