[Zope3-Users] z3c.menu vs. z3c.menu.simple

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Wed Sep 17 06:58:22 EDT 2008

Hi Michael

That's my fault, I just added a TODO to the CHANGES.txt.

The newest and in different project used menu library
is z3c.menu.ready2go. Or if you need a simple one the
z3c.menu.simple package.

z3c.menu contains the code of the z3c.menu.simple
package. We can deprecate them and point to the
z3c.menu.simple package.

The z3c.menu folder is now a namespace package and
contains more then the simple menu implementation.

Regards
Roger Ineichen