[Zope3-Users] NotFound Exceptions

David Johnson djohnson at jsatech.com
Wed Sep 17 10:18:49 EDT 2008

We're having a Zope problem and I wonder if anyone has experience with
it.

Basically, we're getting "NotFound" exceptions randomly. This occurs
at frequency around 10% of the time.  It does not matter which
component or view, and we're using a custom skin based upon the
Rotterdam skin.  We're using Zope 3.3.1.  The errors occur in all
applications within this one particular instance on one particular
server.

I've included a traceback here:

  http://jsa.pastey.net/96278

--
David Johnson
djohnson at jsatech.com
http://www.jsatech.com

I would have written a shorter, kinder, clearer email
if I had more time.