[Zope3-Users] Z3ext 1.0 Beta3 Released

George Wright georgewr at bigpond.net.au
Sun Aug 23 19:26:35 EDT 2009

OK Nikolay
It worked this time.
New problem:
I am unable to satisfy the date format requirement on an edit screen!
For example I tried to create a new News item.
I have tried everything I can think of but continue to get this message:

The datetime string did not match the pattern u'M/d/yy h:mm a'

Could someone give me an example of a date entry that does work?
(My location is Australia. Mac OSX 10.5.8)

Regards
George

On 23/08/2009, at 7:12 PM, Nikolay Kim wrote:

> problem is fixed
>
> just run ./bin/buildout again
>

> On Aug 23, 2009, at 5:16 AM, George Wright wrote:
>
>> I downloaded Z3ext 1.0 Beta3.
>> The installation did not run smoothly - just stopped in middle of
>> self
>> test cycle.

George Wright
georgewr at bigpond.net.au