[Zope3-Users] threads, pool size and cache recommendations (quad core)

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 10:39:44 EST 2009

Hey Roy,

I'd say put a small benchmark together that does the expected load and
see which config performs better.

I guess on the short run it's easier to get by with a single
FileStorage and multiple threads, but on the long run maybe with more
processes.

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
True humility is not an abject, groveling, self-despising spirit; it is but a right estimate of ourselves as God sees us.