[Zope3-Users] functional doctest and testbowser with zopeproject

Lothar Pfeiler lpfeiler at gmx.de
Tue Mar 31 11:05:03 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I created my dev environment with zopeproject. I tried to create a
functional doctest with the following lines:

>>> from zope.testbrowser.testing import Browser

>>> browser = Browser()
>>> browser.addHeader('Authorization', 'Basic mgr:mgrpw')
>>> browser.open('http://localhost/manage')

I get the following error for the last line.

File "build/bdist.macosx-10.3-fat/egg/mechanize/_mechanize.py", line 261, in
_mech_open
httperror_seek_wrapper: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden

Before I came to this point I first had to add the path to the
zope.testbrowser package to sys.path inside the test script.
Second I had to install mechanize. Now, I came to this point.

Im working on Mac OS X with Python 2.4.4

Can somebody help me?

Thanks,
Lothar