[Zope3-Users] z3c.form in the apidoc code browser

Michael Howitz mh at gocept.com
Mon May 18 11:52:55 EDT 2009

Am 18.05.2009 um 17:05 schrieb John:
> thanks michael.  i did as you suggested, but buildout said:
[snipped some error messages]

> i dont really need to see z3c in apidoc, but if my general approach
> of adding versions to resolve conflicts is wrong, i'd like to know
> what i should do instead.

There where several new versions of the zope packages which are not
backwards compatible. Your approach is correct there are way too many
new versions.
If you did this:

>> After running bin/zopeproject, edit proj/buildout.cfg, comment out
>> the following line:
>>  extends = http://download.zope.org/zope3.4/3.4.0/versions.cfg

Then this is wrong:

>> Run bin/buildout to install the new packages.

You should run:

bin/buildout -n

to get all the new packages. Sorry, my fault.

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · mh at gocept.com · software developer