[Zope3-Users] zcml conflict in new eggs (logout.html)

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 04:05:53 EDT 2009

Hello,

Both registrations won't work at the same time.
You need to get rid of one based on what sort of authentication you're
using.

Saturday, October 3, 2009, 9:37:09 PM, you wrote:

h> Hi,
h> I just tried to update my sandbox and used latest=true in buildout.
h> Here is what I got. seems like a zcml conflict between two of the eggs.

h> What can I can do about it other than rolling back?
h> Perhaps I could add a layer value for z3c.authenticator?
h> Thanks!
h> Hass

h> ---------------------------------------
h> File
h> "/home/hassan/buildout-eggs/zope.configuration-3.6.0-py2.4.egg/zope/configuration/config.py",
h> line 1506, in resolveConflicts
h>     raise ConfigurationConflictError(conflicts)
h> zope.configuration.config.ConfigurationConflictError: Conflicting
h> configuration actions
h>   For: ('view', None, u'logout.html', <InterfaceClass
h> zope.publisher.interfaces.browser.IBrowserRequest>, <InterfaceClass
h> zope.publisher.interfaces.browser.IDefaultBrowserLayer>)
h>     File
h> "/home/user/buildout-eggs/z3c.authenticator-0.7.1-py2.4.egg/z3c/authenticator/browser/login.zcml",
h> line 21.2-26.8
h>         <page
h>             name="logout.html"
h>             for="*"
h>             class=".login.SiteLogout"
h>             permission="zope.Public"
h>             />
h>     File
h> "/home/user/buildout-eggs/zope.app.security-3.7.2-py2.4.egg/zope/app/security/browser/configure.zcml",
h> line 31.2-38.8
h>         <browser:page
h>             name="logout.html"
h>             for="*"
h>             class=".auth.HTTPAuthenticationLogout"
h>             attribute="logout"
h>             permission="zope.Public"
h>
h> allowed_interface="zope.app.publisher.interfaces.http.ILogout"

h> Zope3-users mailing list
h> Zope3-users at zope.org