[Zope3-Users] Patch for zc.zk

Dave Cahill dcahill at midokura.jp
Wed May 8 08:30:08 UTC 2013

Hi,

I was using the export_tree method in zc.zk to dump a zookeeper tree today,
and some nodes which have no data had garbage data dumped instead of an
empty string. I think this is an issue in the underlying zookeeper library,
but there is a simple patch to avoid the issue (attached), so if possible
it would be nice to see it added in zc.zk.

Here's a link to the patch in case attachements aren't allowed on the list:
https://gist.github.com/davecahill/5539050

I'm new here, so if I should be posting on one of the the other Zope lists,
please let me know.

Thanks,
Dave.