[Zope3-Users] local search engine

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Sat Oct 19 07:45:26 CEST 2013

my attention is now on this problem.

First let us see if I understand the high level picture of what is going
on.

Okay, so you have a catalog that you create.

Then you have a query page.

And some code for displaying the results.

By local search engine, you mean it only searches inside the local site.

Okay so what is the problem?

 *TypeError: __init__() takes exactly 3 arguments (1 given)*

Where is that called from?

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/zope/component/factory.py", line
37, in __call__
    return self._callable(*args, **kw)

Let us take a look at the source code
https://github.com/zopefoundation/zope.component/blob/master/src/zope/component/factory.py

Although that is probably not hte correct release.

So looking for how to install zope 3.3
http://old.zope.org/Products/Zope3/3.3.0b1/README.txt/

Okay, here are the downloads.
http://old.zope.org/Products/Zope3/