[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 29/ 4 Comment "job board broken"

Collector: Zope.org (the ... zope-web@zope.org
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 23:12:44 -0500

Issue #29 Update (Comment) "job board broken"
 Status Resolved, functionality/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/29

= Comment - Entry #4 by gvanrossum on Jan 31, 2002 11:12 pm

Thanks -- Review is indeed fixed.

Alas, I still see the permission error when I hit "Add"!

Could you add a demo job and leave it there so I know it
worked for *somebody*?
= Resolve - Entry #3 by mj on Jan 31, 2002 5:34 pm

There was more wrong with the PythonJobs product; all issues I could find have been fixed.
= Accept - Entry #2 by mj on Jan 31, 2002 2:09 pm

 Supporters added: mj

Looking into this now.
= Request - Entry #1 by gvanrossum on Jan 28, 2002 12:18 pm

Uploaded:  "traceback.txt"
 - http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/29/traceback.txt/view
Two errors, really:

- When I fill in the job form and hit Preview, I get
  a Zope traceback saying "Sorry, a site error occurred."
  (Full tb attached.)

- When I go back from the error and hit Add, I get
  a login screen, suggesting some permission problem;
  I *am* already logged in at that point.