[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 103/ 1 Request "Opera 7.01 vs. Plone skin"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Tue Aug 5 05:06:34 EDT 2003

Issue #103 Update (Request) "Opera 7.01 vs. Plone skin"
 Status Pending, skin/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/103

= Request - Entry #1 by Anonymous User on Aug 5, 2003 4:06 am

I'm using Opera 7.01 and I get the following:

"If you can read this text, it means you are not experiencing the Plone design at its best. Plone makes heavy use of CSS, which means it is accessible to any internet browser, but the design needs a standards-compliant browser to look like we intended it. Just so you know ;) "

But other Plone Powered Sites I've seen looked very pleasant. :o)