[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 137/ 2 Comment "topic "Zope.org site" as you say on incex, although there's no such topic in the list below"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Fri Aug 8 09:08:55 EDT 2003

Issue #137 Update (Comment) "topic "Zope.org site" as you say on incex, although there's no such topic in the list below"
 Status Pending, migration machinery/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/137

= Comment - Entry #2 by jmeile on Aug 8, 2003 8:08 am

> = Request - Entry #1 by bituur esztreym on Aug 8, 2003 12:04 am
>
> just a question, about personal folder after migration to new site : my
>   user id is "bituur esztreym" ; on new site my folder is totally empty ;
>   it had 5 or 6 documents (links, docs.., an index)... all vanished.
>   nothing left. is it normal ? if so no problem, i'm gonna re-fill it up :)
Actually I also experienced it and I was really confused because I could see my index page as an anonymous user, but I couldn't see its contents once I log into zope.org.

Then I realized that CMF filters all the types to CMFDefault and CMFCore Content, so, if it's a dtml method, you won't see it in the normal interface. You'll have to do:

http://zope.org/Members/myUser/manage

and then you have a normal manage screen with your folder contents.
= Request - Entry #1 by bituur esztreym on Aug 8, 2003 12:04 am

just a question, about personal folder after migration to new site : my user id is "bituur esztreym" ; on new site my folder is totally empty ; it had 5 or 6 documents (links, docs.., an index)... all vanished. nothing left. is it normal ? if so no problem, i'm gonna re-fill it up :) ; i just tell you, if it's a bug..
thanks for all the job anyway.