[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 140/ 3 Comment "Cannot see "index_html" documents in folders"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Fri Aug 8 09:15:58 EDT 2003

Issue #140 Update (Comment) "Cannot see "index_html" documents in folders"
 Status Pending, content/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/140

= Comment - Entry #3 by jmeile on Aug 8, 2003 8:15 am

It's because they are using CMF. It filters everything to CMF Default and Core content. To see your dtml methods you have to do:

http://zope.org/Members/myUser/manage
= Comment - Entry #2 by shh on Aug 8, 2003 7:44 am

It does seem that DTML Methods are not shown at all. Hm. Well, you could argue they are not "content"...

Ok, I see. ;-)
= Request - Entry #1 by shh on Aug 8, 2003 7:32 am

The folder view does *not* show documents called 'index_html'! Therefore I can not access many of my pages.