[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 141/ 2 Comment "http://www.zope.org/Members/matt/dco2"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Fri Aug 8 09:20:54 EDT 2003

Issue #141 Update (Comment) "http://www.zope.org/Members/matt/dco2"
 Status Pending, functionality/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/141

= Comment - Entry #2 by jmeile on Aug 8, 2003 8:20 am

Yes, I also noticed it and it's because they remove the checkbox to select "html" or "structured text" on the Software Packages. I agree with you that it has to be fixed because there are lots of products using stx for the documentation files.
= Request - Entry #1 by chrisw on Aug 8, 2003 7:51 am

The text in the body of the page is STX, but isn't being rendered as such. This probably applies to lots of products and needs to be fixed.