[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 134/ 2 Reject ""

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Mon Aug 11 18:10:18 EDT 2003

Issue #134 Update (Reject) ""
 Status Rejected, migration machinery/bug low
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/134

= Reject - Entry #2 by jens on Aug 11, 2003 5:10 pm

Regrettably the migration has been far less smooth as we had hoped. You will have to go back and check your content for correctness and, if needed, edit it. Our apologies.

jens

= Request - Entry #1 by camil7 on Aug 7, 2003 7:53 pm

I remember vaguely the content type "Tip"
had a title on old.zope.org.

The migrated content seems to have a title, but it
is not the same title, but somewhat
the first sentence of the content.

In my case this is much longer than the original title
and looks pretty bad.

Don't know if such things could be migrated now.
If the time window for content migration has closed, then just reject this issue.
 It would be nice to know for other people having tips
on zope.org that they should adjust their titles.

Additional the formatting info "structured text"
seems to be lost; it is set to "HTML" instead .