[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 137/ 3 Reject "topic "Zope.org site" as you say on incex, although there's no such topic in the list below"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Mon Aug 11 18:13:44 EDT 2003

Issue #137 Update (Reject) "topic "Zope.org site" as you say on incex, although there's no such topic in the list below"
 Status Rejected, migration machinery/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/137

= Reject - Entry #3 by jens on Aug 11, 2003 5:13 pm

Unfortunately the content migration has not been very smooth and content will need to be manually checked by the author and, if necessary, edited or recreated. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

jens

= Comment - Entry #2 by jmeile on Aug 8, 2003 8:08 am

> = Request - Entry #1 by bituur esztreym on Aug 8, 2003 12:04 am
>
> just a question, about personal folder after migration to new site : my
>   user id is "bituur esztreym" ; on new site my folder is totally empty ;
>   it had 5 or 6 documents (links, docs.., an index)... all vanished.
>   nothing left. is it normal ? if so no problem, i'm gonna re-fill it up :)
Actually I also experienced it and I was really confused because I could see my index page as an anonymous user, but I couldn't see its contents once I log into zope.org.

Then I realized that CMF filters all the types to CMFDefault and CMFCore Content, so, if it's a dtml method, you won't see it in the normal interface. You'll have to do:

http://zope.org/Members/myUser/manage

and then you have a normal manage screen with your folder contents.
= Request - Entry #1 by bituur esztreym on Aug 8, 2003 12:04 am

just a question, about personal folder after migration to new site : my user id is "bituur esztreym" ; on new site my folder is totally empty ; it had 5 or 6 documents (links, docs.., an index)... all vanished. nothing left. is it normal ? if so no problem, i'm gonna re-fill it up :) ; i just tell you, if it's a bug..
thanks for all the job anyway.