[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 156/ 2 Resolve "site error on viewing my member page"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Mon Aug 11 18:45:20 EDT 2003

Issue #156 Update (Resolve) "site error on viewing my member page"
 Status Resolved, functionality/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/156

= Resolve - Entry #2 by jens on Aug 11, 2003 5:45 pm

You had a DTML method in there named breadcrumbs. Renaming it solved the problem.

jens

= Request - Entry #1 by karl on Aug 11, 2003 5:30 pm

I have not updated my member's page since before the migration.  When I attempt to view my page, I get an error page, appended below.  When I attempt to view the "folder contents" page, I get a different error page, appended below.

A DTML method seems to be looking for PARENTS and failing.

Tweaking preferences doesn't seem to help.  I was able to view the page earlier by switching to a different skin (perhaps "backup" or "default"?), but that skin is currently not available anymore.

I don't see any information on what changes might be necessary for my pages to be migrated properly, if any, on the zope.org site.

*** member's page error ***

Site Error

KeyError
Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish_module
    * Module Zope.App.startup, line 199, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module OFS.DTMLDocument, line 131, in __call__
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
    * Module Products.CMFCore.FSDTMLMethod, line 115, in __call__
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Util, line 201, in eval
      __traceback_info__: REQUEST
    * Module <string>, line 1, in <expression>
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 252, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
    * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 169, in _exec
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplate, line 228, in _exec
    * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 141, in pt_render
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 95, in pt_render
      <FSPageTemplate at /zopeorg/macro_renderer used for /zopeorg/Members/karl>
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 200, in __call__
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 244, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 703, in do_useMacro
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 244, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 682, in do_defineMacro
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 244, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 473, in do_setLocal_tal
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 220, in evaluate
      Line 181, Column 8
      Expression: <PythonExpr here.breadcrumbs(here)>
      Names:

{'container': <PloneSite instance at 95eb7c8>,
 'default': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Default instance at 0x87542f4>,
 'here': <PloneFolder instance at 172027c8>,
 'loop': <SafeMapping instance at b88edb0>,
 'modules': <Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImporter instance at 0x873640c>,
 'nothing': None,
 'options': {'args': (),
             'macro': 'portal_header',
             'tabindex': <Products.CMFPlone.PloneUtilities.IndexIterator instance at 0x174ed51c>,
             'template': 'here/header'},
 'repeat': <SafeMapping instance at b88edb0>,
 'request': <HTTPRequest, URL=http://zope.org/Members/karl/index_html>,
 'root': <Application instance at 9571508>,
 'template': <FSPageTemplate at /zopeorg/macro_renderer used for /zopeorg/Members/karl>,
 'traverse_subpath': [],
 'user': karl}

    * Module Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr, line 48, in __call__
      __traceback_info__: here.breadcrumbs(here)
    * Module Python expression "here.breadcrumbs(here)", line 1, in <expression>
    * Module OFS.DTMLMethod, line 126, in __call__
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_In, line 625, in renderwob

KeyError: PARENTS (Also, an error occurred while attempting to render the standard error message.)

*** folder contents page error ***

Site Error

KeyError
Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish_module
    * Module Zope.App.startup, line 199, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 252, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
    * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 169, in _exec
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplate, line 228, in _exec
    * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 141, in pt_render
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 95, in pt_render
      <FSPageTemplate at /zopeorg/folder_contents used for /zopeorg/Members/karl>
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 200, in __call__
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 244, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 703, in do_useMacro
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 244, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 703, in do_useMacro
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 244, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 682, in do_defineMacro
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 244, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 473, in do_setLocal_tal
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 220, in evaluate
      Line 181, Column 8
      Expression: <PythonExpr here.breadcrumbs(here)>
      Names:

{'container': <PloneSite instance at 92c1b78>,
 'default': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Default instance at 0x87ec2c4>,
 'here': <PloneFolder instance at 15902af8>,
 'loop': <SafeMapping instance at 1b6c1ab0>,
 'modules': <Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImporter instance at 0x87ce3dc>,
 'nothing': None,
 'options': {'args': ()},
 'repeat': <SafeMapping instance at 1b6c1ab0>,
 'request': <HTTPRequest, URL=http://zope.org/Members/karl/folder_contents>,
 'root': <Application instance at 9243a70>,
 'template': <FSPageTemplate at /zopeorg/folder_contents used for /zopeorg/Members/karl>,