[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 162/ 2 Resolve "old wiki skin templates need to be removed"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Mon Aug 25 17:38:35 EDT 2003

Issue #162 Update (Resolve) "old wiki skin templates need to be removed"
 Status Resolved, skin/bug critical
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/162

= Resolve - Entry #2 by Brian on Aug 25, 2003 4:38 pm

done.
= Request - Entry #1 by simon on Aug 12, 2003 1:38 pm

Most wikis on zope.org are showing breakage due to old skin templates/dtml methods - usually standard_wiki_header, standard_wiki_footer, editform and backlinks - in the wiki folder. These old templates should all be removed so that Zwiki can use the up-to-date templates in it's skin. (The only reason to have these in the folder is for customization - I guess that this is not the case anywhere on zope.org, if there's any doubt save them in an old/ subfolder.)

Part 2 of this problem is that even when removed - as I've done at
http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture - these old templates are still being acquired from somewhere - presumably a parent folder, or even an old skin. They should be removed from there too.