[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 121/ 2 Resolve "Caching front page"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Mon Aug 25 18:27:25 EDT 2003

Issue #121 Update (Resolve) "Caching front page"
 ** Security Related ** (Public)
 Status Resolved, content/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/121

= Resolve - Entry #2 by Brian on Aug 25, 2003 5:27 pm

fixed
= Request - Entry #1 by andym on Aug 6, 2003 12:01 pm

When viewing the front page of Zope.org, it tells me I'm logged in as runyaga (that's not my account name). Clicking on anything of runyaga's asks me to login (giving the impression Im not actually logged in) has the front page been cached somewhere?