[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 214/ 2 Comment "Can't delete objects in a Software Package"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Thu Aug 28 08:42:11 EDT 2003

Issue #214 Update (Comment) "Can't delete objects in a Software Package"
 Status Pending, functionality/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/214

= Comment - Entry #2 by chrisw on Aug 28, 2003 7:42 am

As a note, this is due to the same unacceptable workflow as described in #220. I can add object to a release while it's public but I can't delete them.
= Request - Entry #1 by chrisw on Aug 28, 2003 7:21 am

In:

http://zope.org/Members/chrisw/StripOGram

I've accidentally created Software Release that I don't want. How am I supposed to delete it?

Is this because it's in the 'published' state? If so, then that state is broken ;-)