[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 142/ 2 Comment "http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZDG/current"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Sun Aug 31 16:13:46 EDT 2003

Issue #142 Update (Comment) "http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZDG/current"
 Status Pending, skin/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/142

= Comment - Entry #2 by jshell on Aug 31, 2003 3:13 pm

The comment toggling isn't working for me either on Safari/KHTML.

Someone with familiarity with Backtalk would need to take a look at the backtalk book sections and help with a solution.  I imagine that there's basically some Javascript missing.

= Request - Entry #1 by chrisw on Aug 8, 2003 7:56 am

The TOC is rpetty difficult to read. Something to do with the combination of
zebra striping and underliend links...

Are visible comments on or off by default? Off would be my preference.

Still, there's no explanation of what the cryptic 'COM OFF' button does... And it doesnt' always work for me on Moz 1.3

Chris