[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 298/ 2 Comment "Link to PDF of Zope Book not visible for anonymous user"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Sun Nov 23 16:50:19 EST 2003

Issue #298 Update (Comment) "Link to PDF of Zope Book not visible for anonymous user"
 Status Pending, content/bug critical
To followup, visit:
  http://zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/298

= Comment - Entry #2 by dtremea on Nov 23, 2003 4:50 pm

> It must be visible alsofor anonymous users because of
> the importance of the book as primary information source
> (People are asking *very often* for the PDF version).
> So it must be visible in prominent place.

I have changed the BackTalk Book 'PDF' action view necessary
permission from 'Manage Properties' to 'View', so now it
appears to anonymous users, but is showing an error related
to reportlab python module, I guess...

Zope guys, could you take a look at this (or send me zope
server access data...)?
= Request - Entry #1 by ajung on Nov 23, 2003 3:42 pm

The link "PDF" on

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/view

ot the PDF version of the Zope Book is only available
for authenticated users. It must be visible also