[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 235/ 2 Resolve "Unreachable How-To's"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Sat Oct 4 23:13:56 EDT 2003

Issue #235 Update (Resolve) "Unreachable How-To's"
 Status Resolved, functionality/bug low
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/235

= Resolve - Entry #2 by dtremea on Oct 4, 2003 11:13 pm

> I see three items without a subject. They can't be selected,
> or it isn't obvious to me how they could be selected. I believe
> that the workflow should deny adding How-To's without a title
> and that the existing inaccessible How-To's should be removed
> or given a title.

Fixed. Removed old How-To blank objects.

But seems that we need to updated the catalog to remove
the 'ghost references'...
= Request - Entry #1 by jc129 on Sep 12, 2003 2:38 am

On http://www.zope.org/Documentation/How-To/index.html?query_start=21 which should be the second page of How-To's (21-40). I see three items without a subject. They can't be selected, or it isn't obvious to me how they could be selected. I believe that the workflow should deny adding How-To's without a title and that the existing inaccessible How-To's should be removed or given a title.