[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 199/ 2 Resolve "Inconsistent logins across URLs"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Thu Sep 11 19:05:00 EDT 2003

Issue #199 Update (Resolve) "Inconsistent logins across URLs"
 Status Resolved, content/bug low
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/199

= Resolve - Entry #2 by dtremea on Sep 11, 2003 6:04 pm

Fixed. Same as Issue #206: http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/206

= Request - Entry #1 by hotyopa on Aug 22, 2003 12:59 am

If I go to http://zope.org/ then log in, I am redirected to http://www.zope.org/ after login, where, because of the different URL, I appear not to be logged in. If I go back to http://zope.org/ I _am_ logged in there. This is definitely confusing, especially for newbies.

I'd love to know how you fix this, because I'm having exactly the same problem on my similarly set up Plone site.