[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 332/ 1 Request "External editor in wikis"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Sat Apr 17 10:41:05 EDT 2004

Issue #332 Update (Request) "External editor in wikis"
 Status Pending, content/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/332

= Request - Entry #1 by jim on Apr 17, 2004 10:41 am

I want people to be able to use external editor to edit wiki pages in the Zope 3 wiki.  I gave members the "use external editor" permission there.  I thought this worked, because *I* can use the external editor.  But it doesn't work for anyone else. (I verified this using a test account)