[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 318/ 2 Reject "Database"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Tue Feb 24 14:12:39 EST 2004

Issue #318 Update (Reject) "Database"
 Status Rejected, SoftwareProduct/feature medium
To followup, visit:
  http://zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/318

= Reject - Entry #2 by loreto on Feb 24, 2004 2:12 pm

Hi Tom,

this isn't the right place for support. This collector is only to zope.org website problems.

= Request - Entry #1 by TomStonier on Feb 23, 2004 10:34 pm