[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 334/ 3 Resolve "missing result in search on dev.zope.org"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Thu Jul 22 04:09:49 EDT 2004

Issue #334 Update (Resolve) "missing result in search on dev.zope.org"
 Status Resolved, searching/bug critical
To followup, visit:
  http://zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/334

= Resolve - Entry #3 by d2m on Jul 22, 2004 4:09 am

i have changed the search script
http://zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/352

there are some issues with the new search script, i ask you to follow #352 for further information.

your request is fullfilled now, let me close this issue.

= Assign - Entry #2 by d2m on Jul 16, 2004 1:20 pm

 Supporters added: d2m

see: http://zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/352
= Request - Entry #1 by alzhimer on May 7, 2004 5:22 pm

Hi, by coincidence I've seen that searching on dev.zope.org seems to be broken. Search for "lucene" gives no results, but at least one should be there:

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/DevelCookbook/LuceneTextIndex

BTW, I really miss the possibility to sort the search results by date as ist used to be in the good old.zope.org days...