[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 320/ 3 Comment "software product+release workflow bug"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Thu Jul 22 12:19:23 EDT 2004

Issue #320 Update (Comment) "software product+release workflow bug"
 Status Resolved, SoftwareProduct/bug critical
To followup, visit:
  http://zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/320

= Comment - Entry #3 by bowerymarc on Jul 22, 2004 12:19 pm

OK so what are you saying, that you'll make sure one of those permissions is granted to members in thier home directories, and is inherited down thru product release hierarchies?
= Resolve - Entry #2 by d2m on Jul 21, 2004 11:41 am

The transition 'obsolete'
Requires permission: Review portal content or Request review