[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 104/ 4 Comment "Text too small"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Tue Nov 9 07:03:57 EST 2004

Issue #104 Update (Comment) "Text too small"
 Status Pending, skin/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/104

= Comment - Entry #4 by nucleus on Nov 9, 2004 7:03 am

Changing the 'font-size' property of the body element to '12px' in <http://zope.org/ploneCustom.css> should do the trick.

Reading continuous text is painful for my eyes with the current font-size.
= Edit - Entry #3 by loreto on Sep 10, 2003 7:27 pm

 Changes: submitter email, importance (critical => medium)
= Comment - Entry #2 by simon on Aug 12, 2003 1:06 pm

+1. The main body text should be bumped up to normal size. The sidebar/header/footer text should probably remain as-is though.
= Request - Entry #1 by peterbe on Aug 5, 2003 4:59 am

The text is too small to read. I don't want to hazzle about with changing it every time in my browser. This small and I'll have to lean my neck forward and refocus my zoom (in my eyes).

Please up it a notch for much improved usability.