[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 370/ 3 Comment "insufficient access rights for software product's folder"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Thu Jan 13 06:24:13 EST 2005

Issue #370 Update (Comment) "insufficient access rights for software product's folder"
 Status Pending, functionality/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/370

= Comment - Entry #3 by earthling on Jan 13, 2005 6:24 am

thx for your quick reaction,

> these access problems should go away when the 'private
> > >SoftwareRelease' is deleted

sounds stupid - but i see no chance (delete button) to delete this software release
(i would have done before ...)

in fact there is _no_ button below of the releases box (folder contents) to do something (delete, edit ...)

above i have 'foder contents', 'view', 'listReleases', 'state', 'dubinCore'

-----------------------

>>http://zope.org/Members/earthling/O2DB-2004-07-20/swpackage_edit_form
>> shows 'zope at flosoft.net' as your SWPackage Contact Email

that's the old one
i changed in preferences to zopp at flosoft.net (from zope at flosoft.net)

<???>

<thx>

fritz
(-:fs)

= Comment - Entry #2 by d2m on Jan 13, 2005 5:47 am

> = Request - Entry #1 by earthling on Jan 13, 2005 5:34 am
>
> first -
> when i search my product (in external access: O2DB - storing objects to
>   relational DB) and click on the titel as anonymous, i get the login
>   window - shouldn't this be accessible for anonymous? (everything seems
>   published)
>
> i noticed that the url links to -
> http://zope.org/Members/earthling/O2DB-2004-07-20
>
> this seems to be a special release and not the project main page?

these access problems should go away when the 'private SoftwareRelease' is deleted

> second -
> i changed my email address in preferences, but the new one doesn't appear
>   on the project page (one day later)

http://zope.org/Members/earthling/O2DB-2004-07-20/swpackage_edit_form
shows 'zope at flosoft.net' as your SWPackage Contact Email

> third -
> i cannot delete a (unwillingly created) software release
> tried to set the status to obsolete -> insufficient rights

this one?
http://zope.org/Members/earthling/O2DB-2004-07-20/Software_Release.2005-01-12.4520
simply delete it as 'earthling'...
= Request - Entry #1 by earthling on Jan 13, 2005 5:34 am

first -
when i search my product (in external access: O2DB - storing objects to relational DB) and click on the titel as anonymous, i get the login window - shouldn't this be accessible for anonymous? (everything seems published)

i noticed that the url links to -
http://zope.org/Members/earthling/O2DB-2004-07-20

this seems to be a special release and not the project main page?

second -
i changed my email address in preferences, but the new one doesn't appear on the project page (one day later)

third -
i cannot delete a (unwillingly created) software release
tried to set the status to obsolete -> insufficient rights

thx for your info or help

fritz
(-:fs)