[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 403/ 3 Comment "problem editing frontpage"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Tue May 9 15:33:31 EDT 2006

Issue #403 Update (Comment) "problem editing frontpage"
 Status Resolved, functionality/feature low
To followup, visit:
  http://www.zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/403

= Comment - Entry #3 by aroda on May 9, 2006 3:33 pm

Many thanks for the quick and accurate answer. I fogot completely that ZMI was available on the old site.

= Resolve - Entry #2 by d2m on May 9, 2006 3:15 pm

you edit your 'old' plain zope content like you always do:
http://www.zope.org/Members/aroda/manage

new content objects should be created through the zope.org website (not in ZMI)

once you have created the content objects you can select and edit them (actions will appear in the navigation menuebar)

default object for a folder is called 'index_html' (like always)

if you are new to plone check the user documentation at http://plone.org
= Request - Entry #1 by aroda on May 9, 2006 3:03 pm

Uploaded:  "myfolder.jpg"
 - http://www.zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/403/myfolder.jpg/view
Some years ago I've registered and played a bit with "My Folder":

http://www.zope.org/Members/aroda

I've not edited it since then. Now I would like to contribute some products, but I don't know how to edit my front page. The FAQ states that I must retract the object before editing it, but what object? "My Folder" ? I'll expect to find some object that I can edit or a "edit" link, but "My Folder" appeared empty. I can create content but not edit "old content".

TIA