[ZPT] Extending tal:condition, making metal:define

Evan Simpson evan@digicool.com
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:44:54 -0500

From: "Guido van Rossum" <guido@digicool.com>
> OK, go ahead.  What's the timeline for the 1.1 release?  Can I go
> ahead and implement suppression of TAL/METAL attributes when doing TAL
> expansion, or should that go through the fishbowl too?

Go ahead; We really intended it to be that way from the start, but it
got lost in the excitement.

I plan to do a 1.01 bugfix release Monday, since there are major
PageTemplates bugs in 1.0. At the same time, I'll groom the Wiki for 1.1
discussion, with the idea of doing a beta the following Monday if that
looks reasonable.

Cheers,

Evan @ digicool