[ZPT] repeat / replace|content combination

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:13:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Evan Simpson wrote:
> This is where tal:replace="nothing" comes in handy:

> There used to be a tal:omit, but this reads just as well, I think.

While this works, it offends my programmer sensabilities <grin>.
I much prefer Richard's requested enhancement, since it neatly and
clearly (to my mind) indicates that the whole contents of the table
row is getting replaced by the method, while the above distributes
that information over multiple lines of code in such a way that
you have to think about it to realize what is happening.

--RDM