Re[2]: [ZPT] Making TAL span across XHTML tags (long) ( what about doctyupes ??)

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt <geirh@funcom.com>
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:08:06 +0200

one problem, not really related , i discovered when thinking about
this :

What about doctype and xml declarations ??
They are by definition outside the element/dom structure , and
therefore cannot be fetched through METAL-macros for instance..

think of a move from xhtml-transitional to xhtml-strict ; would you
have to manually change all your pages using zpt ?

Perhaps there should be something like xml-processing instructions
<?foo?> for stuff like this ?

--
Geir Bækholt
web-developer/designer