[ZPT] Re: Dynamic title for template?

Tim Moore tmoore@tembel.org
27 Apr 2001 15:27:52 +0000

I guess I should have given a little more detail.

I have a standard macro that's used by all my templates to provide
navigation links, basic layout, etc.  It contains the title tag.

What I'd really like is for the title tag to be set to the title of
the template if it has one, or the title of the container if the
template's own title is blank.  Is it possible to do this as a simple
path reference, rather than having to resort to conditionals and
python trickery?

--
Tim Moore