[ZPT] dtml-with to ZPT problem

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-997805522.125cb8@logicetc.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 12:12:02 -0400

Well, I can't get it to work in a Python Script either, but this most
definitely works in DTML:

  <dtml-with channel mapping>
    <dtml-var description>
  </dtml-with>

RDFSummary has channel defined as follows:

self.channel = Globals.PersistentMapping(channel), where channel is
initially {}.

What can/should be done with this product to provide the proper access to
channel?  This really isn't a ZPT-specific question, but maybe there should
be a way to provide the access that the DTML mapping does above?

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.