[ZPT] Re: [Zope] ZPT: How do I see if something is in a sequence?

Evan Simpson evan@zope.com
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:57:28 -0400

Florent Guillaume wrote:
> If I understand the latest changes, you can even do the following, right ?
>
>    <tal:div repeat="member container/portal_membership/listMembers">

Should work, yes.  I suspect that most editing tools won't much care
what comes after the 'tal:', here, so you could equally well use
'tal:block' or 'tal:feezba'.

Now that I think about it, this has the additional advantage that the
ZPT parser won't try to validate the block vs. inline-ness of this sort
of tag, so you won't have to decide between 'div' and 'span'.

Cheers,

Evan @ Zope