[ZPT] customisations get reverted

Matthew Hawkins matthew@topic.com.au
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 19:09:42 +1100

I'm having a small problem building a site with ZPT.  In the Zope
management interface, if I pick a zpt object and "cutomise" it, I get a
copy in the Custom folder and can edit it.  I can save the modified
copy, and it says "Saved Changes" with the time stamp.  Sounds good,
right?

So when I view the apparently modified site, the changes are not
reflected at all, and if I go back to the management interface, the
customised file has been reverted back to the original version.

Please tell me I'm not going crazy, I'm just going about customisation
the wrong way!  What is the correct procedure?

Thanks,

--
Matt