[ZPT] Templates - Automatic Navigation

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 11:33:09 +0100

Hello Sam,
Tuesday, December 18, 2001, 10:42:19, you wrote:

SC> I have tried:

SC> <li tal:repeat="example python:here.objectValues('Folder')">

SC> But when 'here' is used it does not mean the master template, but the
SC> template it is being called by.
SC> Basically I want it to list all folders in the folder Test. How do you list
SC> folders in a certain directory (not from the folder the template is in)?

python:here.Test.objectValues('Folder')
or
python:root.Test.objectValues('Folder')

are both possibilities , although i don't know your specific paths.
Really depends on intended behaviour. The first one will get you the
closest Test folder as of acquisition, while the second will get you
the Test folder located at the root.

--
Geir Bækholt                       web-developer
geirh@funcom.com             funcom oslo | webdev-team