(Fwd) Re: [ZPT] Should tal:content keep surrounding tags?

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 13:37:51 -0400

Oops, had sent this only to jim.

--
On 1 Jun 2001, at 12:59, Jim Fulton wrote:

I know this isn't an answer to your question, but you could say:

> I can think of two solutions and am interested in what ideas others
> may have:
>
>   A. Define tal:content so that it includes "surrounding" tags.

For some reason I don't like this idea, but I don't know why. Maybe there's an
interaction with macros?

>   B. Define a new tal attribute/statement with the above semantics.

Better, perhaps

??

I still need a way to have a repeat that does NOT include the enclosing element.

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements