[ZPT] ZPT stability

richard@bizarsoftware.com.au richard@bizarsoftware.com.au
Mon, 04 Jun 2001 09:36:20 +1000

Uh, that's two requests over the weekend for big changes to ZPT. One,
changing the semantics of tal:content and the other to change "here" to
"context".

We'll be shipping our product soon (the second beta goes out today). That
should probably be taken as an indication that ZPT is currently a highly
productive system to work in.

So what's the story? Did we simply buy into ZPT too early?

   Richard

ps. Jim, that's a BIG vote for the B option of your post. One of the main
reasons is that it'll cause problems in dreamweaver to have the tal:content
logic so far away from the text that'll probably just be drag-n-dropped
somewhere else some time.

--
Richard Jones
richard@bizarsoftware.com.au