[ZPT] Zope.org organization

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 16:26:44 +0200

Dear all,

the specs at http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ZPT/FrontPage
has changed quite a lot back and forth recently (to the better).
But there is no clear indication for dummies what has changed and what's old
and what's new.
Perhaps if the authors could keep some readable log on the changes and
deprecations ("is that an english word?").

You get an error: "shit, this used to work. didn't it? Let's change if
theres a note about it"
The changes to the Wikis about the EliminatePathModifiers at
http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ZPT/ActOnlyIfPathExists took
quite a few couple of days and that confused me (since I didn't read every
word in the discussions on the mailing list).

Something very simple like:

- "here" is no longer "here". We now say "context" - 2001/07/07

(please)
Peter