[ZPT] Tags not allowed inside script blocks?

Hamish Lawson hamish_lawson@yahoo.co.uk
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 19:52:04 +0100 (BST)

I have some JavaScript code in my template that I want to control the
generation of. However I get nesting errors. As an experiment I
stripped the template down to the following:

      <head>
         <script>
         </script>
      </head>

But I still get a nesting error:

   Compilation failed
   do not match close tag </span>, at line 4, column 54

If I change the <script></script> tags to some other pair then it's OK.
Does the HTMLTALParser not like any tags being inside a script block?

Hamish Lawson